BioEquus- Supports the Gut Microbiome and digestive health, a unique synbiotic formulaRegular price $94.94
Supporting the Gut Microbiome
- Contains two Glycoproteins – GlycomaxTM Lactoferrin & GlycomaxTM Immunoglobulins
- For symptomatic relief of Ulcers
- For the removal of Mycotoxins
- Lactobacillus plantarum may help to relieve intestinal inflammation
- Assists in the management and relief from symptoms of allergies
- Assists in the management of Candida infections. For the treatment and symptomatic relief of pain and discomfort from gastritis
- Helps to reduce the side effects of antibiotic use, and in the occurrence of diarrhoea during and after antibiotic administration
- Helps to restore and maintain health in the digestive system, the bacterial flora and the mucosal function
1 spoon equals 4g
Dose rates maintenance dose: 300kg 4g, 500kg 5g, 600kg+ 8g
Treatment dose: 300kg 16g, 500kg 20g, 600kg 32g.
The synergy between prebiotics and probiotics supported by the gut soothing certified organic herb extracts, helps to restore a healthy balance and benefits metabolism in the digestive system. Horses love this formula and the BioEquus helps to maintain a healthy bacterial flora and has a beneficial impact on metabolic processes. BioEquus will assist in maintaining a healthy gut microbiome.
Feeding a high roughage diet is essential for a healthy digestive system and gut microbiome. We recommend the Hi Form Complete range of feeds due to the high roughage content. Hi Form Complete is perfect in conjunction with good quality hay and BioEquus.
Each 5g of powder contains:
- Glycomax ™ High Purity Immunoglobulins
- Lactobacillus acidophilus 7.0 Billion CFU
- Lactobacillus plantarum 7.0 Billion CFU
- Bifi dobacterium longum 1.0 Billion CFU
- Aloe barbadensis leaf equiv. extract dry 200:1 (aloe vera) equiv: aloe polysaccharides 1mg = 20mg
- Ulmus rubra stem bark dry 10mg
- Peppermint Extract 10:1 10mg
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae cell dry 62.5mg
- Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 1mg Vitamin C 4mg
Dosage rates may vary depend on the horse and aliments. Contact us for specific recommendations.