Personalised Health and Nutrition based on your genetic profile
Nutrigenomics & Physiogenomics cutting edge science via a simple saliva test
When your body is healthy and has access to the nutrients it genetically needs, you typically:
- Age more slowly
- Experience a higher quality of life
- Think more clearly
- Suffer less with unhealthy conditions
- Feel less stressed
What will this analysis do for me?
- Your practitioner will design a specific nutritional program for you.
- It will enable specific preventative health strategies to be used for your long-term health.
- It will enable better weight management and understanding of your specific dietary needs.
- It will assess your genes involved in anti-oxidative defence.
- Inflammation has a key role in chronic diseases.
- Your inflammatory response will be evaluated to reduce your risk of various diseases.
- Find out how well your body detoxifies environmental toxins.
- Reduce your toxic burden.
- Understand your oestrogen biotransformation pathway.
What we test
- Lipid Profiling
- High Blood Pressure Risk
- Phase I and Phase II Detox
- Oxidative Stress
- Methylation Profiling
- Anti-ageing Profiling
- Osteogenic Profiling
- Inflammation Profiling
- Lactose intolerance Risk
- Diabetes Profiling
- Weight Management
- Fertility Profiling (For Men & Women)
- Metal Binding
- Progesterone Receptor Profiling
- Sports and Exercise